Guitar Hero Rocks!! I never was a very good guitar soloist until I got my hands on the black and white axe with the colorful buttons. I even had to unbutton my top two buttons on my shirt to show a little chest while I rocked out at MP's house. I need to get me a video console (preferably an Xbox 360, H). Where else can you have some many identities: a pro hockey player, a soldier that kills Russians, a rock star, and I even ballroom dance (thanks Hops). Life is good when you have a controller in your hand besides the the one that commands the TV.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
H, I had to delete your comments as it would have compromised the identity of this blog. Please refrain from such behaviors.
You can't just delete comments! That's antisocial behavoir. Perhaps that's the product of playing Guitar Hero all the time.
Hops, I would have left her comments but your identity would have been compromised on the net breaking all CTU protocol.
Kyle - NEVER delete my comments again!
OHHHH...looks like a family smack down is in order. I think that the best way to solve this problem is a dance-off. And, the song of choice for said dance-off is "I'm Too Sexy"
Will you please post? I'm SOOO bored.
Post a Comment