Thursday, January 10, 2008
The following take place between January 4 and January 10
Out, out, you freaking virus! Yes, it is true, almost one week after I became infected with the virus, it has finaly finished its ride on the P-fam express. The cough decided to hang around a bit longer, although it was asked to leave too. I don't know why it did, but maybe I am assuimng the virus and it had some type of argument and for now they have decided to seperate. But, with the fever gone and the aches and pains minimized, life is beautiful once more. The cough is annoying, but it is tolerable.
On a more serious and sadder note, I read in People that Jack Bauer celebrated his birthday and Christmas alone in prison. Don't ask me why I reaed People or have a subscription to it (but the 2.95 S&H for my free 6 month trial turned out to be a $125 subscription). But, poor man. He protects the country and cannot even get a visit on these special days. I knew I should have flown out there. So, to make up for it, here you go Jack B!!!
Posted by Kyle at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's what you get when you drink and drive....and violate your probation for drinking and driving two years ago. And, don't worry, I'm sure that someone in prision helped Jack out on his birthday by making him their cupcake, if you know what I mean.
The worst thing about Jack now is that the stupid writers won't get back to work so we can actually watch season seven. While I am unhappy about this, Husband is devestated.
I'm with you - thank goodness that flu is GONE!!! Now, where's my date? :)
(PS... you might want to spell check your entries).
Are you talking to me or "P"? If you are, I have no idea how to spell check my comments. Is there a way?
Post a Comment