Tuesday, July 1, 2008

X-box 360

Yes, I am Production Control Manager at Helena Laboratories, Network Admin/Tech Support for Amicus Financial Advisers, and an Accounting major at Lamar during the day, but at night I am el guerrerotejano and I kill terrorist. Holli let me get an X-box 360 (I know I have an awesome wife. That is one good decision I made in post-mission life). So, I have been playing some X-box Live online at night with my fellow terrorist destroyers: Marshall (brother), Rich (bro-in-law), and Rob (Rich's friend over in NV). If you have an X-box 360 I suggest you get this game (disclaimer: there are potty mouths on it). You are going to laugh, but the game is so intense. There are times when the rest of your team dies and you are out there in a warehouse all alone trying to hunt down the remaining enemies knowing they can pop out at anytime and pick you off. I have to admit I get a bit nervous. This game is AAAwesome! I know this gets me no points on the coolness scale, but then again I am just a Production Control Manager at Helena, Network Admin/Tech Support for Amicus, and an accounting major at Pecker Tech.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Thanks for the thanks. But, why didn't you mention the also awesome xbox indiana jones lego?

MP said...

Because it doesn't hold a candle to RB6. Good call Texas Warrior. Wednesday can't come fast enough.