
As we stopped by the Hayes home for an emergency potty break (Mom and Dad were in Katy), Holli was graced with a great compliment from President Hayes. He has, like many others, become a fan of the petersenfamilytalks blog that is published by my lovely wife. I can see why. Her writing is awesome, and she has a way of capturing her readers with vivid details and humor. His compliment, "You are a writing genius." Now, I wasn't in the room when he mentioned it, but I'll take my wife's word for it. Plus her blog speaks for itself. So, now my mission: out blog Holli. This will be difficult as I am a computer geek and an accounting major, and she was majoring in journalism and communications before I ruined her plans with my charm and excellent song writing abilities. I am considering adding the following to my arsenal as I try to defeat this self-made blogging champion: Blogging for Dummies and Blogging. There is more than one competition going on this summer, so eat your heart out Beijing.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Writing Genius
Posted by Kyle at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good luck! :) You've forgotten that I have one thing you don't - time! Muuuhhhhaaahhha. (that's the sound effect of my evil laugh.)
You two crack me up!!! Can I be a judge and determine who gets the gold medal?
Good luck Kyle!! Your wife's blog is my favorite reading...even over People magazine...which is saying a lot! Don't get me wrong, I like yours too but Holli's is unmatched!! It was fun to see y'all yesterday too. Thanks, Gabi, for the potty break!!
Okay...I just realized I was signed in as Marshall and Jill but this is Natalie!
Where did you get the picture from? You are such a dork! Good luck..you don't hardly blog and Holli like blogs all the time....I am going to already announce Holli as the winner!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.....that is addition to Holli's evil laugh
Kyle, you're awesome but why try to compete with the best? Good luck! Can't wait to pick your geek brains and get my computer up to snuff! Look forward to your visit.
Ummm...I hate to point it out, but you haven't posted for five days...Holli posts everyday. Maybe you should stick with what you're good at - like Rock Band.
I think you're blog is so much better. Holli is incredibly ignorant. Everyone knows she is not writing that amazingly fantastic blog on her own. I'll take a day off and see who is really behind the best blog in the world.I got your back bro.
Thanks for the "amazingly fantastic" compliment Marshall. And, if you do take the day off - think we could all do lunch? Maybe read some Vedas? (WHO'S IGNORANT NOW, SUCKER!?!?!)
Post a Comment