I don't know what 27 did or will do to other aspects of my life, but what it did to my golf game was insane!! I don't think I have ever played that well. It was almost an out of body experience, except for the occasional chili dip or short put that brought me down to reality.
It felt awesome to be playing so well, but the best part of the whole round was that I beat my dad. Yes, it only took 9863 days to do it, but I did it.
So, all I can say is bring on 28, and by the time I am 40 I might give Tiger a call. I know it was only the first time to beat my dad, and it may very well be the last. But, what can I say? I like living in the moment.

4 comments:
You look good in green; but, how did your hands get so tan?! What a great birthday present for you to beat dad at golf. If your game stays that great, please take pity on the old man and let him win once in awhile. Great blog, Kyle!!
Wow! You updated your blog? All I can say is that I hope you play that well all the time. I woke up to a chipper Kyle, a clean house, and freshly baked cinammon rolls. He couldn't wait to wake me up and tell me the great news.
So, please, let Kyle always play so well.
(And, P.S. don't worry about being 27. You're the hottest 27 year old that I've ever seen!)
Kyle, you really like photoshop, don't you? Do we have another Michael Scott on our hands?
I didn't know you had a blog until now. You should update more like Holli - 3 times a day minimum. jk
I'm glad you enjoyed all your great bday presents. Have fun with that new camera lens tonight!
You the man Kyle! I'm just glad I was a 1000 plus miles away when you beat your old man. I can see your cheesy smile and his look of disgust, LOL. Happy belated B-day!
Post a Comment