Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is my blog boring??

As I sit here in bed listening to Holli floss her teeth beside me, it has been brought to my attention that my blog is boring (thanks Holli, you goddess of the blog world). It is true that I am a pretty fun and hilarious person in real life, and I thought I would be able to portray that via typed font. So here is what I am going to do. Please post your comments as to what you would like to see on this blog. I will then try to fulfill your request and hopefully achieve an entertaining blog status from the blog goddess. So, get to commenting (all 2 people that read this thing).

5 comments:

Holli said...

First of all, there is nothing wrong with flossing your teeth in bed. It's better than toenail clipping, eating crackers, and farting... Kyle...

I would like to see you make fun of more things... just not me. Why not things at work, school, church, etc.? You could also write love notes to me. That would be nice. You could say I was such a great mom, friend, lover, wife, cook, cleaner, writer, sugar momma, shopper, dresser, weight loser, worker outer, budgeter, good smeller... on and on...


Also, it would be a good idea to UPDATE IT FROM TIME TO TIME!

Erin said...

Ummm...how on earth can a blog be boring when you it includes a gay-rights rainbow in the background??

I'm with Holli on the update thing. If you could update it like 2-3 times a day so I would have something to read at work, I would really apprecaite it.

Jill said...

Kyle! We had no idea you had a blog- let alone a boring one! We'll definitely add you to our link list. Here's a few suggestions for improving your blog- add a playlist (everyone loves music and it's free: playlist.com); home videos (it's personal, and we can see your funny, hilarious self in person); mix it up with your background- Pyzam.com (they're not all girly).

That's it! Can't wait to check in tomorrow!

Rondi said...

A mother always thinks her son is the best in the world and therefore, Kyle is the best blogger in the world. Now Kyle--if you will come over to my house and make it very easy for me (the computer illiterate one) to get to your blog, I would be more than happy to type wonderful things about my little baby boy!!! And if anybody makes fun of him, you will hear from me and I am post-menopausal so look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely put up pictures and videos to help out your blog. And yes, your wife is the goddess of the blogging world. I LOVE to just read her blog. Yours is okay too. :)