I signed up for WeightWatchers.com about 2 months ago because I am too prideful to attend the meetings in person, oh and because I am overweight. Well, as with most things pride impeded my progress. I never really started the program. The WeightWatchers.com thing can be very good and I think I could succeed, but I need some inspiration and some feeling of obligation. But since I opted not to go to the meetings I lost out on that extra boost of encouragement to comply with the program.
So, I solicit your help. I ask that you all be my weight watchers. This way I feel a responsibility to get something done. You know, I don't want to let my loyal blog readers down (the count of loyal readers has grown to like 5).
I will post my progress on my blog. I invite you all to join my weight loss journey. Feel free to call me names like fatty or chubs. I need encouragement. I plan to post milestones like significant weight losses, good days of sticking to the weight watchers regime, and workout schedules.
So, let's get this party started (although I don't think it will be much of a party).
Friday, February 29, 2008
Weight Watchers
Posted by Kyle at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
For encouragement, I will buy you the first pair of jeans you need a size smaller (but not from Abercrombie and Fitch or whatever the name of that store is). Could you get Marshall to go on Weight Watchers with you? I'll buy him a pair of jeans, too.
I looked at weightwatchers.com at the beginning of the year, too. The only difference between you and me? I didn't sign up because I KNEW I wouldn't do it. I guess that's not such a good thing...
Post a Comment