I know I should be studying right now, but I wanted to post about our stake conference today.
We were visited by Elder Anderson of the Seventy. He was a kind man, who had a extremely powerful spirit and testimony. I enjoyed both of his talks, and his insights into the scriptures were inspiring and fascinating. He reminded me a lot of my mission president, and it turned out that he knows President Alonso very well. They were both called to the area Seventy the same conference (April 2007). His ability to teach principles and doctrines from the scriptures was truly amazing, and has inspired me to set more quiet time to study the scriptures and look for their applications in my life.
Overall, this conference was a very dear one to me.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Stake Conference
Posted by Kyle at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love you.
Post a Comment